1) This relies on Stephen Hawking’s theory that the universe collapses and explodes in infinite repetition being correct.
2) If this is true then we are already infinite but under the illusion of time, so there is no problems caused by the finite interacting with the infinite.
3) The rate at which we are understanding the universe is increasing along with the complexity of the discoveries, so given appropriate ‘time’ our discoveries will be increasing at such a rate that we’ll be discovering the infinitely complex at an infinitely fast rate.
4) If we survive long enough for this to happen then eventually we will discover how to break the illusion of the finite and enter the infinite, at which point all reality ‘passed’ ‘pressent’ and ‘future’ will enter the infinite, creating a problem of space, but if we can break the dimension of time, then we, discovering things infinitely fast, will also break the dimension of space.
5) Discovering things infinitly fast we will move to the realms of the infinitly powerful.